Aspirations Dance is committed to protecting your personal information.
• When you make a purchase via our website
• When you make a purchase with us by phone or post
• When you make a purchase in person at our classes
• When you sign up for our newsletters online
It also relates to our use of any other personal information you may provide to us by phone, SMS, email, social media messaging, in letters and other correspondence and in person.
What personal data do we collect, and why?
In order to process your ticket bookings, trader or any other enquiries, we will need to collect and use information about you.
When you order from Aspirations Dance., we only collect the bare minimum personal information that is necessary to process your order, i.e. we collect your name, delivery address, billing address, email address and phone number if provided. If we don't collect this personal data, we won't be able to process and deliver your order and comply with our legal obligations.
Protection of your personal data
We only use your personal information in a way that is relevant to the reason for which it was provided – i.e. for services directly related to Aspirations Dance. We will NEVER share or sell your information to advertisers or any other third parties.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (including the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Bill).
We have implemented accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
When you make a payment, we do not store your card details. The payment is processed independently with your bank provider or PayPal.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To process your ticket purchase, gift voucher purchases, or dance class purchases.
• To deal with your requests and enquiries.
For those of you who have previously purchased or contacted us, we may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To notify you occasionally of Aspirations Dance announcements via our online newsletter. If you have not purchased or contacted us before, you can also opt-in to receive this newsletter by using the online form on our website. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time, using the unsubscribe link in each newsletter email.
• To post you vouchers or other printed materials that are relevant to your purchase or enquiry.
Your right to view, change or remove your personal data
You can request to view or modify your personal data from us directly. Please contact us via one of the methods below, with the words “Personal Data Request” in the subject or body of your message, along with an explanation of what data you are seeking to view or modify. For your protection, we may take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request.
Write to us:
Wynnstay Hall Estate